COVID-19 Update – 12th April 2021
In line with the Government guidelines, we are pleased to announce that our non-essential stores have started to re-open at Eden Shopping Centre.
Our priority is the health and safety of our customers and staff, so when shopping with us we ask that you continue to follow the latest Government guidelines at all times to help us keep everyone safe. Please take a look at our short safety video below for guidance.
Take care and we look forward to seeing you soon!
As per government guidelines you must wear a face-covering in Shops and Supermarkets and on Public Transport, including the bus station.
EXTRA CLEANING AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We are doing extra cleaning and sterilising to make the whole Centre as safe as possible for you.
Hand sanitisers are stationed throughout the Centre and in stores. Many stores have new protective screens at key points such as checkouts.
Please ensure that used protective masks and gloves are deposited safely in the waste bins provided.
SOCIAL DISTANCE SHOPPING
• To ensure a safe shopping experience we ask that wherever possible, you shop alone. Only bring one other person from the same household, if you need special assistance or if you need to bring your children with you.
• You will notice, on arrival, that we have introduced new signage around the Centre. Please take time to familiarise yourself with the instructions.
• You will continuously be reminded to stay at least 2 metres apart.
• Eden has adopted a one-way system and you will be asked to ‘keep to the left’ throughout the centre in order to maintain social distancing.
• Some entrances may be restricted to allow for the one-way systems implemented.
• There will be designated queuing areas outside shops. Please do not join queues that extend beyond the designated area.
• Customers are encouraged to use card payments where possible. Some stores may not accept cash at this time.
• Individual stores will implement their own in-store safety guidelines.
Lift access is limited to one person or one family per lift. Please give priority to those who are unable to take the stairs. Kindly use the stairs if you are able to do so.