Only essential retail, along with a handful of stores that are offering click and collect or takeaway services, will be available at Eden during the lockdown period from Thursday 5th November to Wednesday 2nd December. Please click here for store information.
When shopping for your essentials you must wear a face covering throughout Eden as per government guidelines.
Our priority is the health of our customers and staff so we need to ask for your co-operation to help us keep everyone safe. Please take a look at our short safety video for guidance.
As per government guidelines you must wear a face-covering in Shops and Supermarkets and on Public Transport, including the bus station.
EXTRA CLEANING AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
We are doing extra cleaning and sterilising to make the whole Centre as safe as possible for you.
Hand sanitisers are stationed throughout the Centre and in stores. Many stores have new protective screens at key points such as checkouts.
Please ensure that used protective masks and gloves are deposited safely in the waste bins provided.
SOCIAL DISTANCE SHOPPING
• To ensure a safe shopping experience we ask that wherever possible, you shop alone. Only bring one other person from the same household, if you need special assistance or if you need to bring your children with you.
• You will notice, on arrival, that we have introduced new signage around the Centre. Please take time to familiarise yourself with the instructions.
• You will continuously be reminded to stay at least 2 metres apart.
• Eden has adopted a one-way system and you will be asked to ‘keep to the left’ throughout the centre in order to maintain social distancing.
• Some entrances may be restricted to allow for the one-way systems implemented.
• There will be designated queuing areas outside shops. Please do not join queues that extend beyond the designated area.
• Customers are encouraged to use card payments where possible. Some stores may not accept cash at this time.
• Individual stores will implement their own in-store safety guidelines.
Lift access is limited to one person or one family per lift. Please give priority to those who are unable to take the stairs. Kindly use the stairs if you are able to do so.
Some cubicles may be closed in order to help us manage social distancing. You may have to wait longer than usual to use these facilities. Please bear with us. If you need assistance please make yourself known to a member of staff.