Hollywood meets High Wycombe on the 15th & 16th September, as Eden hosts a FREE Drive-In Cinema on the 6th floor of the purple car park.
So why not grab your leading lady or main man and get ready to fasten your seatbelts as we present family favourites and cult classics for every film fan to enjoy!
And of course, no trip to the pictures is complete without your favourite food, so we’ve partnered with Deliveroo – to bring you in-show snacks from the likes of Frankie & Benny’s, Krispy Kreme, Pizza Express, Wagamama, Wenzel’s, Wok & Go, Yo Sushi and Zizzi.
Screenings are as follows:
|Saturday 15th September||Sunday 16th September|
|5pm||Grease||Back to the Future|
Romeo & Juliet (12A),
Top Gun (12A) OR Pulp Fiction (18)
Con Air (15), Baby Driver (15) OR Pretty Woman (15)
*Please see Eden’s Facebook page for more details
All screenings are free to attend but MUST BE PRE-BOOKED via the booking system below.
The drive-in cinema is now fully booked! Please do check the page sporadically and keep an eye out on social media to see whether any spaces become available.
- No access will be given to vehicles and/or guests unless they have been pre-booked. Please bring a copy of your confirmation booking email with you.
- If you register for a movie, but subsequently cannot attend, PLEASE cancel your booking via a link included in your booking confirmation email to allow others to book on to the screening.
You will be asked to provide your vehicle registration plate* & the number of passengers** within your car through the booking system.
*Vehicle registration plates are required to enable your FREE parking within Eden Shopping for your chosen movie only. If you subsequently attend in a vehicle which has not been registered, you will have to pay for your own parking to exit the car park. If you decide to visit Eden Shopping Centre before your movie or stay after the screening has ended, you will be liable for the car park costs.
**The movie soundtrack will be played through Bluetooth headsets. Passenger numbers are required to ensure headsets can be provided for all guests. There are a limited number of headsets, please DO NOT turn up with additional passengers as they will not be allocated a headset, and therefore will not be able to hear the movie.
The Drive-In Movie screen will be situated on the 6th Floor of Eden Shopping Centre car park (purple), which can be accessed from the two car park entrances which are located on Desborough Road and taking the first exit on the roundabout from the Abbey Way (A40) flyover. Drive up to the 6th floor, have your email confirmation ready and a steward will show you where to park up.
Access to the Drive-In Movie area will be allowed from 45 mins before the start of the movie. We advise that you arrive no later than 15 minutes before the movie start time, to ensure you have enough time to navigate the car park to the 6th floor, park-up and get your headsets. Once the movie has started no admission will be granted.
Please have your booking details ready. Our stewards in high visibility will show you where to park (it will not be open choice) – large vehicles (SUV’s, 4×4, people carriers, vans and any other vehicle we class as large) will be placed towards the back.
Once the movie has finished, please wait for the stewards to tell you when you can drive out. You must leave the drive-in cinema area to allow space for the next screening.
Please adhere to the steward’s requests for the smooth entrance & exit of all vehicles as well as the safety of you and others attending the event.
If you wish to leave during the showing of a movie you are to alert cinema staff by turning on your parking lights and waiting for staff to guide you from the premises.
Movie Soundtrack Headsets
On your arrival to the event, you will be LOANED Bluetooth headsets through which you can hear the movie soundtrack – you will be allocated one per passenger. You will also receive a numbered tag, stating how many headsets you have been given.
At the end of the movie, you must return the numbered tag, and the equivalent number of headsets. In the event of any headsets being broken or misplaced, a fee of £10 per headset will be charged, which must be paid immediately.
Food & Drink
Deliveroo will be providing a service for guests to order food from local food outlets to be delivered during the movie. Information will be provided on your arrival.
You are welcome to bring your own food & drink enjoy during the movie, but please ensure you remove any rubbish off site.
Toilet & Baby Changing Facilities:
Toilet & baby changing facilities are available within Eden Shopping Centre – with the closest public facilities situated close to the Customer Services desk in Welcome Hall. Stewards will be on hand to answer any questions and help with directions.
The BBFC (British Board of Film Classification) advise that children under the age certification of a movie may attend public screenings, but it is entirely at the discretion of a parent or guardian, providing they accompany them to the event. No unaccompanied minors will be allowed to attend.
- The Staff on duty at any given time during cinema operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public and that a person or persons that are disturbing other customers can be asked to leave the premises.
- Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to refuse the entry onto its premises of any person who is believed to be overly intoxicated and may require any person or customer who is believed to be overly intoxicated to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
- No customer is allowed to bring any illegal substances or weapons onto the premises. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused entry or will be required to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund. Eden Shopping Centre takes such matters seriously and may report the incident to the police.
- Customers are not allowed to leave their cars during the showing of a movie (except to collect food from or to use the toilet).
- If a customer wishes to leave during the showing of a movie they are to alert cinema staff by turning on their parking lights and waiting for cinema staff to guide them from the premises.
- Eden Shopping Centre or any third-party company employee will not be liable or held responsible for any cars or vehicles of any kind that are damaged or have goods or items taken or stolen from them at the Eden shopping Centre or for any vehicle collisions that may occur or injuries caused to any individual or person as a result of a collision and by purchasing an admission ticket for the Eden Shopping Centre drive in the driver and any persons travelling in the vehicle are accepting these terms.
- Eden Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event of a cancelled screening. Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to alter screening times, however you will be notified prior to this happening and up to 24 hours before the scheduled screening time.
- Please note that Eden Shopping Centre has the right to cancel any event at any time, in the event of this happening you will be notified by email.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer or excludes or limits Eden Shopping Centre’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from Eden Shopping Centre’s negligence or for any other liability which Eden Shopping Centre cannot exclude or limit under law.
In addition to its other rights, in the event that a customer or group of customers breach or breaches any of the terms and conditions of this policy Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to take such action as is necessary to prevent a reoccurrence of such breach (including recovering any costs incurred). Such action may include banning the relevant customer or customers from Eden Shopping Centre premises and/or taking legal action.
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org