Urban Decay Naked Smoky
The highly anticipated Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette is finally here and today I am going to give you a step by step guide on how to rock this glamorous look.
1. Start with Eyeshadow Primer Potion from lash line to brow bone, this will keep your make up on all day and won’t let it crease.
2. Blend Combust eyeshadow into crease
3. Layer Whiskey eyeshadow in outer corner of crease with tapered crease brush
4. Apply Dirtysweet eyeshadow to center of lid
5. Apply Radar to inner lid
6. Apply High eyeshadow to inner corner
7. Apply Whiskey on lower lash line and smoke out edges
8. Line upper lash line with Perversion cream eyeliner and wing out a cat eye shape
9. Layer black market eyeshadow on top of eye liner
10. Prime lashes with subversion lash primer
11. Top with several coats of Perversion Mascara Remember smoky eye is all about the blending.
A hot tip is not to apply too much colour on your brush, build it up instead. Applying a transition colour on your lid before the dark colour helps with blending. My favourite tip which is always really helpful is to keep a clean brush ready to blend out the edges.
The Smoky Palette is available in Eden’s House of Fraser for £38.00. This month Urban Decay is offering a complementary eye lesson when you buy a palette! Grab one and choose the date!
I will be uploading a video on my YouTube channel soon, please subscribe for updates.