Company Name: Eden
EDEN MARKETING ASSISTANT
- Job Title: Marketing Assistant (Salary £20,000)
- Department: Savills Management Resources
- Site: Eden Shopping Centre, High Wycombe
Purpose of the role
The role of the Marketing Assistant is to be responsible for the management of Eden Shopping Centre’s social media platforms and website as well as assisting in the development and implementation of the scheme’s marketing strategy. This role is all about digital so applicants must be an expert across social platforms and knowledgeable on social trends.
This role requires a candidate who is super creative, an ideas person, with a real passion for marketing. We are looking for someone who is a confident communicator, self-motivated and full of energy. It’s a very busy, exciting and fast-paced role! Writing content is a big part of it so candidates will need to demonstrate their suitability. If you have written a blog, please include links, if you have created great social content please share some screengrabs or signpost us to this in your application.
There is a high level of liaison at many different levels; you will be responsible for managing relationships with over 100 stores. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and an ability to interact effectively at all levels.
This is a great first step into the world of marketing and will give the candidate excellent hands-on experience.
- Reports to : Marketing Manager
(b) Responsible For : N/A
- Manage Eden’s website via a content management system. Update regularly with a combination of store offers, promotions, events and news as well as Eden related content. This will also involve actively securing content; building on store and influencer relationships in order to create engaging SEO content for the website.
- Manage Eden’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and explore new opportunities e.g. Pinterest and YouTube. Put forward innovative ideas and create inspiring content to grow engagement.
- Retailer liaison – communicate with retailers on a daily basis so the centre can effectively promote stores and drive spend. Seek out opportunities to cross-promote.
- Keep retailers informed of centre marketing activity by managing the retailer comms via Savills Insights app.
- Help grow the centre’s involvement within the community and build stronger relationships.
- Assist Eden’s Marketing Manager in organising centre events and promotions.
- Manage Eden’s print requirements.
- Grow and develop Eden’s Kids Club.
- Deputise in absence of Marketing Manager as and when necessary
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as required.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant marketing, digital/new media, PR, journalism, or event management qualification or experience.
- Digital and social media savvy – please include apps/websites you have used or are familiar with eg. scheduling sites, design (canva), wordpress, photoshop etc.
- Keen interest in fashion and culture.
- Natural flair for writing.
- Confident communicator, energetic, self-motivated and passionate about marketing.
- Retail experience
- Knowledge of High Wycombe and the surrounding area
- Blogging experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, any design software.
Please send a copy of your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 15th November
Due to the large volume of CV’s expected only successful applicants will be contacted so we thank you in advance for your time and effort in applying for this position.