Company Name: Gap Outlet
2 x 8 hour Sales Associate contracts
3 x 16 hour Sales Associate contracts
As a Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for your customers, you will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring they have a seamless shopping experience.
Drives Business Results
• Consistently deliver against goals and targets set by the management team.
• Uses initiative to drive store results.
• Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
• Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer’s expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
• Knowledgeable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends.
• Maintains great brand and visual standards and takes pride in how the store looks.
• Works as a team player and enjoys helping team mates.
• Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
• Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
• Delivers great store standards through quick and effective shipment processing, replenishment and markdowns.
• Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc. Standards of performance.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
• Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
To apply, click here.