Company Name: New Life
Salary: £10.00 per hour
At Newlife, our mission, simply put, is to change the lives of disabled children and their families. We provide access to the vital equipment they rely on, offer information and support through our team of dedicated healthcare professionals, sponsor pioneering medical research into the causes of birth defects and offer families a voice through our campaigns for change.
We are not like any other charity. All the stock in our stores is new, donated by retailers, allowing us to create a heaven for bargain hunters and savvy fashionista shoppers who want high street products at discount prices. What we do and how we do it is unique and being a “Newlifer” is very special. Our team members are passionate about what they do and the contribution they make in helping the families we work with.
The role of a Stock assistant plays a vital part in our retail stores. The successful candidate will work in a small stock team, replenishing the stores to ensure we are customer ready at all times. Working in a fast paced environment where the customers rely on a fast turn of stock and those key ‘Gems’ at Bargain prices.
The role includes
- To be compliant with all merchandising product placement and promotions in store adhering to operational guidelines
- Maintain great stock standards and excellent service proposition
- Re-stocking products on the sales floor
- Ensure all products are priced ready to display on the sales floor
- Ensure the stock room is tidy and accessible at all times
- Reacting to product sell through
- Stock rotation on the sales floor
- Helping customers when the store is trading
- Use initiative to drive results
- Deliver high levels of customer service, merchandising and replenishment
- Works with energy and pace
- Communicate confidently with customers and the team
- Deliver operational excellence in all processes
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Minimise stock loss and adhere to security procedures whilst adhering to stock loss controls
- Implement actions identified within the Stock Loss Action Plan
These Key Accountabilities provides an indication of the role’s key accountabilities and is not intended to cover the whole scope of the role.
What we are looking for:
- You will be confident and able to communicate at all levels, reliable and flexible, pay great attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team to achieve goals and targets
- Flexibility to work additional hours during peak trading hours, sickness and holiday cover
You will receive 28 days holiday, health cash plan membership, team member store discount, pension scheme membership and of course the satisfaction of knowing that what you do is making a difference!
Visit https://newlifecharity.co.uk/jobs/ for more info.