Company Name: Vache Bleue Galleries
The Vache Bleue Galleries was founded in August 2019, specialised in contemporary art and working closely with emerging and established international artists.
The Gallery represents a selection of renowned artists from all over the world, including United Kingdom, Spain, Argentina, Poland, France, Balearic Islands, Italy, among many other countries.
Our aim and visions are to bring contemporary and modern art to the high street in a unique vision. We have gathered the most successful names and carefully handpicked artists to display and work closely with, to build our distinctive collection.
We are seeking a committed individual who is passionate about Modern and Contemporary Art to join the team and support the growth and maintenance of the Vache Bleue Group. As part of the team, the successful candidate will play an instrumental part in overseeing the daily operation of the gallery.
- Support in our day-to-day activities: make sure that the gallery is tidy and clean stock control
- High standards of customer service and sales
- Contribute to the digitisation of the collection, editing original artworks
- Research on artworks and artists
- Assisting with correspondence and projects
- Newsletter content research/design and mail outs
- Online database management
- Framing and mounting of original works
- Liaising with clients
- Looking at potential collaborative projects with other organisations
- Developing design products and oversee the production
- Excellent organisational skills: accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Flexible schedule to work on weekends
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and communicate
- Experience of working in the arts sector or creative industries
Dependent on experience ranging between £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per annum plus on target earning uncapped circa £5000 PA
Hours of work
- 6 days per week including a Saturday and Sunday
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
For application, please send your CV and cover letter to us.