Company Name: The Fragrance Shop
12-hour temporary key holder role
About The Fragrance Shop
Established in 1994, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative
nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK’s largest, independent fragrance
retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and
accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in our stores
200+ nationwide and online! The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for a passionate,
ambitious and experienced Store Manager to join our company!
The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for an experienced and reliable Key
holder to join our team! We are extremely passionate about our products and
ensuring our customers receive the highest level of customer service. Our employees
are trained to offer the very best expertise and knowledge within the fragrance industry.
If you feel you are passionate about fragrance and thrive in leadership roles then
this could be the perfect role for you!
• Adhering to the relevant procedures.
• Maintaining responsibility for the keys issued to them.
• Responsibility of opening and closing the store.
• Motivating team members.
• Daily briefing and incentive driving
• Processing customer returns and exchanges/refunds
• Daily tasks of running the store
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
• Some form of retail experience, preferably experience in leadership roles, although not 100% needed.
• Strong team working skills
• An ability to take lead in a team
• Customer service focused
• Willingness to learn
• leadership skills
• Competitive rate of pay
• Merchandise discount
• Exciting store incentives
• Training and development programmes
• Progression pathways
Hand your CV into the store or email email@example.com.
**Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we are regrettably not able to respond to every one. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion you have not been successful.