Company Name: The Fragrance Shop
12 hours per week.
Key responsibilities and tasks include:
1. When dealing with customers, maintain a professional, friendly and enthusiastic manner at all times.
2. Present and display product correctly making full use of all equipment and point of sale materials provided, following guidelines.
3. Become familiar with The Fragrance Shop’s products to ensure that the correct product information is given to the customer.
4. Ensure all stock is correctly coded, priced with correct point of sale etc.
5. Carry out all procedures to a high standard including till operation, deliveries, soiled and damaged goods etc.
6. Ensure all security procedures are adhered to at all times and respond actively to any breach thereof.
7. Ensure feedback of relevant information is passed on to the Store Manager, including lost sales.
8. After achieving a recognized level of competency in any aspect of the job, train other sales consultants.
9. Ensure that the store is tidy and presentable and conforms with the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and health and safety, with particular emphasis to the sales floor.
10. Opening and closing store and performing supervisory duties.
11. Flexibility during weekdays.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or visit The Fragrance Shop in store.