Company Name: The Fragrance Shop
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in our High Wycombe store – Massive scope for progression.
To assist in the management of a store, to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service to maximize sales and establish efficient methods of operation to maximize profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands-on role.
- Support the store manager in the development of plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Ensure that the store is tidy and presentable and conforms with the highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness and health and safety, with particular emphasis to the sales floor.
- Assist in the management of a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Communicate all relevant information to the Store Manager and take accountability for the store to cover days off, holiday and sickness.
- Ensure that all products are presented / displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times.
- Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
- Keep up to date with new product launches and lines
- Always deliver exceptional customer service and ensure that the consultants do the same
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks as requested by the Store Manager, maintaining a co-operative and flexible attitude at all times.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
Education / Training (Type / Degree)
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Business related qualification
Experience (Years, field)
- 1 years experience in a supervisory role
- Previous retail management experience
Skills / Knowledge
- Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Organisation Skills, Self-motivated, To be commercially aware
- Visual merchandising knowledge
To appy, email firstname.lastname@example.org