Hollywood is coming to High Wycombe for some family-friendly October half term fun!
Join us from Saturday 24th October to Sunday 1st November for our spook-tacular movie-inspired Painted Pumpkin Trail.
Local artist, Alex King has painted a star-studded line up of 25+ famous faces from the big screen on to pumpkins. From Frankenstein to Beetlejuice; Casper to Slimer, the impressionist pumpkins will be sure to send chills down your spine! Why not get in the spirit and come along in Halloween fancy dress!
The trail will begin at our Famous Faces Pumpkin Patch near HMV, then, follow the COVID-safe Halloween trail around Eden to locate answers to all the cinematic clues to be in with the chance of WINNING family fang-tastic prizes.
Get started – simply head to each of the stores mentioned on the Trail Quiz web form below and fill in the answers displayed in the shop windows. Alternatively you can download a printable version by clicking HERE.
Make sure to take advantage of our exclusive trail offers…
KIDS EAT FREE at Pizza 1889 (T’s and C’s any pizetta with adult paying for full price grande pizza and drink. Eat in or take away)
MUFFIN BREAK – ONE FREE COOKIE WITH HOT DRINK
OR SPEND £10 OR MORE AND GET 10% OFF BILL
TO REDEEM present a photo or screengrab of your trail entry and show to staff.
WIN: By filling in this form you will automatically be entered into a free prize draw to win one of the following:
A family meal at Nando’s, a £50 voucher to dine in Pizza 1889, a box of muffins from Muffin Break, family bowling with Hollywood Bowl, Sblended milkshakes and a toy bundle courtesy of Toys UK, including 1 x Playmobil School Bus 9419, 1 x Orchard First Words, 1 x Orchard First Numbers, 1 x 3 Fun Animal Masks (LEGO Duplo)
Families who don’t wish to fill in the form can simply enjoy the exhibition! Or if you’d like to create your own painted pumpkin at home, watch our short video here!
To complete your trail head to each of the stores mentioned below and collect the answers displayed in the shop windows.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter of the competition is Eden Shopping Centre.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents, excluding Eden Shopping Centre, employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- To enter the competition, you must complete the Painted Pumpkin trail and answer all of the questions online.
- One entry is permitted per household, and no bulk or third-party entries are permitted.
- Competition closes at midnight on 1st November. Entries received after this time and date will not be counted.
- Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The management reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant to any competition which it considers has used improper technical means to enter.
- All decisions of the management will be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered, the prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice
- The winner must be able to collect their prize in person from Eden Shopping Centre, High Wycombe.
- Winners will be selected at random by ShortStack contesting software and notified by email. The winner’s contact details may be passed on to a third party for prize fulfilment purposes.
- For details on how ShortStack processes your data, visit www.shortstack.com/data-processing-addendum/
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, Facebook, social media platforms, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.