More of our Stores are now open
Following government announcements, more of our stores have reopened their doors; and we are excited to welcome you back.
The way we all shop is going to feel different for a while and we’re going to need your co-operation to keep everyone safe. After all, our priority is yours and our colleagues’ health.
With this in mind, we have introduced a range of safety initiatives that we will need everyone to follow. From time to time, this may mean that you are inconvenienced, and we ask you to bear with us during this unprecedented period.
As of 24th July 2020 you must by law wear a face covering in Shops and Supermarkets and on Public Transport.
To find out how we’re helping you to stay safe, take a look at our video, or read the full details which you will find below the video.
Extra cleaning and safety precautions
We are doing extra cleaning and sterilising to make the whole Centre as safe as possible for you.
Hand sanitisers are stationed throughout the Centre and in stores. Many stores have new protective screens at key points such as checkouts.
Please ensure that used protective masks and gloves are deposited safely in the waste bins provided.
SOCIAL DISTANCE SHOPPING
• To ensure a safe shopping experience we ask that wherever possible, you shop alone. Only bring one other person from the same household, if you need special assistance or if you need to bring your children with you.
• You will notice, on arrival, that we have introduced new signage around the Centre. Please take time to familiarise yourself with the instructions.
• You will continuously be reminded to stay at least 2 metres apart.
• Eden has adopted a one-way system and you will be asked to ‘keep to the left’ throughout the centre in order to maintain social distancing.
• Some entrances may be restricted to allow for the one-way systems implemented.
• There will be designated queuing areas outside shops. Please do not join queues that extend beyond the designated area.
• Customers are encouraged to use card payments where possible. Some stores may not accept cash at this time.
• Mall seating areas have been restricted however seating will be available for those who need assistance.
• Individual stores will implement their own in-store safety guidelines.
Lift access is limited to one person or one family per lift. Please give priority to those who are unable to take the stairs. Kindly use the stairs if you are able to do so.
The use of toilets are restricted and will have a maximum capacity at any one time.
Some cubicles may be closed in order to help us manage social distancing. You may have to wait longer than usual to use these facilities. Please bear with us. If you need assistance please make yourself known to a member of staff.
In addition, we are limiting car park spaces in order to help manage the number of people in the Centre. This will be reviewed regularly as the situation progresses.
Please also be aware that not all stores will be able to open straight away, we urge you to check our website regularly in order to find the latest information relating to individual opening times. Some stores may also need to close temporarily if they become too busy, need to re-stock or just need to re-set their safety procedures.
Finally, we’d like to say a massive thank you to all our essential workers that have kept key stores open and running while we’ve been in lockdown, and to all the NHS and other key workers that have truly gone the extra mile over the past few months.