Eden’s Win the Window prize draw supports One Great Day, the UK-wide charity fundraising event, raising money for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity and locally based charity Child Bereavement UK.
Donate £3 to Eden’s One Great Day fundraiser for a chance to Win EVERYTHING displayed in the store window between MooBoo and 3 Store in Eden.
- No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Donations do not increase the chance of winning.
- You must be over 16 to enter.
- You can enter the competition by donating to One Great Day by using the QR code on site, by visiting www.edenshopping.co.uk/winthewindow or at the Customer Services desk at the centre. You will need a valid email address to enter. If you would prefer not to donate, but would still like to enter the prize draw, you can write to Win the Window, Eden Shopping, High Wycombe, HP11 2DQ with your valid email address.
- Prizes available are as seen in the window display at Eden Centre, High Wycombe, between MooBoo and 3 Store.
- Some of the prizes may be exchanged for vouchers of an equivalent value at the discretion of the promoter. No cash alternative is available. Eden Shopping reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond its control makes it necessary to do so.
- The promoter is: Eden Shopping, High Wycombe, HP11 2DQ.
- The prize draw is administered by Frogbox Marketing, on behalf of Eden Shopping.
- The prize draw closes at midnight on 31st October 2021.
- The winner will be selected at random by a computer process and notified by email on 1st November 2021.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be photographed for promotional purposes whereby the photos and or videos may be used for publicity purposes.
- Eden Shopping will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged, or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Eden Shopping reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The winner must be available to collect the prizes during centre opening hours and depending on the current lockdown status and government guidelines.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Eden Shopping or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- Eden Shopping reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.