Hayley Karseras @ladyofthemanor77 is a stylist, personal shopper, influencer and regular shopper here at Eden. Hayley hit our stores to give you some last minute Christmas shopping inspiration.
Hello lovely Eden Shoppers! With less than a week to go until Christmas I have prepared a round up of some of my favourite Christmas presents ideas for you to help you through the next few days!! We have a year to think about it but always have a last minute scramble and end up spending more than we need to! I hope this helps!!
1. Give the gift of an affordable IT bag to the girl who loves fashion! This stunning leather Ralph Lauren bag In TK Maxx is an absolute classic with a design that is timeless and a price that won’t hurt!
2. For a little bit of Christmas pampering, this incredible value anti-ageing sheet mask pack from Eve Lom at TKmaxx is a perfect gift for any man or woman who wants to reverse the signs of ageing.
3. Suitable for a man or woman, this fantastic waterproof coat from Decathlon is currently on offer for £29.99. Wear a faux fur gilet underneath for a chic and glamorous take on the classic camp print. It is also perfect for a boy who enjoys pursuits.
4. The perfect gift for a sporty teenager. There’s also an adult size for the dads!! This fantastic Children’s punch bag is safe, easy to set up and a perfect way to work out when the weather outside frightful!!! £34.99 Decathlon
5. Give the gift of beauty… this fantastic top hat contains Benefits top 5 Brow products. It’s an absolute bargain at £54.50 at Boots (the contents are worth £125). Eyebrows seem to be the new obsession at the moment, with girls spending a fortune on threading and micro blading et cetera so save them the trouble and give this beautiful little top hat instead!
6. I couldn’t resist adding these Stunning gift boxes to my roundup. They are such a gorgeous way to present a gift to loved ones and cost only £1 from Poundland. Made out of 100% cardboard they are completely recyclable and won’t harm the environment at the same time!
7. These beautiful battery operated light up faux mistletoe garlands are the easiest way to add some festive twinkles to your home for Christmas. £9.99 Poundland. Again I love the packaging is completely cardboard and therefore fully recyclable so you can have a pretty house with a clear conscience!
8. Everyone loves a scented candle and these stunninground glass, three wick candles based on the famous Jo Malone scent, basil and Lime and a really amazing price for a beautiful gift that will last for months. £5 Poundland
9. Fantastic for the ski lovers out there, these Bolle goggles are £49.99 in Sportcrest and would be the perfect gift for anyone who loves hitting the slopes in style.
10. This fabulous Levi’s hoodie for £65 in Chevi is a great nod to the preppy College style for boys and men! It comes in navy with a burgundy hood or green with a red hood. Hoodies are a stylish way of updating any wardrobe, but staying comfortable and casual at the same time!!
11. A little bit more edgy for those who love more street style this Boston Redsox cap from chevi is £25. It would make a perfect stocking filler, to add a little bit of colour to a teens wardrobe!
12. This Donning cubic zirconia set of earrings and pendant necklace would make the perfect gift for any grandmother mother and sister or daughter it looks beautifully classic with enough bling for a Christmas party! stunning cubic zirconia set of earrings and pendant necklace would make the perfect gift for any grandmother mother aunt sister or daughter it looks beautifully classic with enough bling for a Christmas party! £29 at Warren James.
13. There is something for everybody in The Body Shop. This beautiful star shaped gift box contains all the different body butter lines. It would be a fantastic present for anyone who loves a bit of pampering, giving them the chance to sample lots of different products at the same time. £25
14. This Beautiful purple woollen polo neck from Marks & Spencer’s would be the perfect way to treat somebody to something very luxurious and special. If you’re on more of a budget the lambswool rich version is £35, or if you have a slightly larger budget the exact same top in cashmere is £89.
15. Jessops are selling an incredible range of Instax Polaroid cameras right now in a variety of incredible colours including pink, mint green, grey, blue and green! They would make a fantastic gift for girls and boys alike. With a variety of accessories to go with them to complete the present. They start at £64.99
I hope that’s filled you with inspiration and ideas and made your shopping around Eden a whole lot easier!!! Merry Christmas to you all and I can’t wait to catch up with you in 2020! ?