Santa is taking time out of his busy schedule to meet all the boys and girls, and he’s bringing his Elf School with him! Children will be able to learn all the skills to graduate as an elf, plus meet the man himself!
The option to pre-book online is no longer available as all time slots have been allocated however Elf School will accommodate walk-ins on the day. There will however be limited availability for people turning up on the day and it will be on a first come first served basis.
Elf School Session Timings:
Saturday 15th December – 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm
Sunday 16th December – 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm
Thursday 20th December – 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm
Friday 21st December – 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm
Saturday 22nd December – 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm
Sunday 23rd December – 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm, 3.45pm, 4.30pm
Monday 24th December – 10am, 10.45am, 11.30am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 2.15pm, 3pm
Elf School Location:
Eden’s Elf School 2018 will be situated next to Wenzel’s. Please enquire online or at Customer Services for directions.
Food & Drink:
Please do not bring food or drinks into Eden’s Elf School.
Toilet & Baby Changing Facilities:
Toilet & baby changing facilities are available within Eden Shopping Centre – with the closest public facilities situated close to the Customer Services desk in Welcome Hall. These can be found close to Elf School.
Elf School is suitable for all ages. Whilst younger children may not be able to complete all the specific crafts/activities, they will still be invited to participate as normal.
Filming/photography of the event may be taking place during you attended session for the purposes of marketing. Please let our Elves know if you do not want to be filmed/photographed at the time.
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact customer services on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Staff on duty at any given time during Elf School operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public and that a person or persons that are disturbing other customers can be asked to leave the premises.
- Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to refuse the entry onto its premises of any person who is believed to be overly intoxicated and may require any person or customer who is believed to be overly intoxicated to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund.
- No customer is allowed to bring any illegal substances or weapons onto the premises. Anyone found in possession of such items will be refused entry or will be required to leave the premises immediately without any entitlement to a refund. Eden Shopping Centre takes such matters seriously and may report the incident to the police.
- If a customer wishes to leave during the session they are to alert the event staff and wait for them to guide them from the premises.
- Visitors to Eden Elf School will receive an Elf Hat and be invited to participate in a festive craft. These can be substituted at any time for a suitable alternative. There is no cash alternative for these items.
- Eden Shopping Centre or any third-party company employee will not be liable or held responsible for belongings of any kind that are damaged or have goods or items taken or stolen from them at the Eden shopping Centre.
- Eden Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event of a cancelled Elf School session. Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to alter session times, however you will be notified prior to this happening and up to 24 hours before the scheduled session time.
- Please note that Eden Shopping Centre has the right to cancel any event at any time, in the event of this happening you will be notified by email.
Nothing in these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights as a customer or excludes or limits Eden Shopping Centre’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from Eden Shopping Centre’s negligence or for any other liability which Eden Shopping Centre cannot exclude or limit under law.
In addition to its other rights, in the event that a customer or group of customers breach or breaches any of the terms and conditions of this policy Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to take such action as is necessary to prevent a reoccurrence of such breach (including recovering any costs incurred). Such action may include banning the relevant customer or customers from Eden Shopping Centre premises and/or taking legal action.