We are excited to welcome the class of 2019 to Eden’s ‘Elf School’! Take a peek at our video to explore the magic of Elf School.
SEE ELF SCHOOL OPENING TIMES BELOW
Sessions must BE PRE-BOOKED using the online system below. You will receive a booking confirmation which will be sent to the email address used at the time of booking. Please do check your junk folder, as sometimes these automatically get placed there.
There will be spaces available if you wish to turn up on the day but these are limited.
Elf School is a FREE attraction however we would kindly ask you to donate to our chosen local charity Child Bereavement UK. You will find a donation box on entry to Elf School
Exclusive offers from Muffin Break and The Wycombe Swan will be revealed when you book online. Check your email confirmation for details.
This is our best Elf School yet! We hope your little elves enjoy it. We would love to hear your feedback and see your photos. Kindly share using #edenelfschool.
Don’t forget to enter our competition to win £300 to spend in the January sales!
Elf School Session Timings:
10am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30pm, 12.00pm, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm, 3.30pm, 4pm
- Friday 13th December
- Saturday 14th December
- Sunday 15th December
- Thursday 19th December
- Friday 20th December
- Saturday 21st December
- Sunday 22nd December
- Monday 23rd December
- Tuesday 24th December – *last session at 12:30 pm
Please note; Sunday 15th December at 4pm & Sunday 22nd December at 4pm are for children with Special Educational Needs and the last session is at 12:30 pm on Christmas Eve.
Please do take the time to read the below information before booking.
Elf School Location:
Eden’s Elf School 2019 will be situated next to House of Fraser, opposite M.A.C.
Food & Drink:
Please do not bring food or drinks into Eden’s Elf School.
Elf School is suitable for all ages. Whilst younger children may not be able to complete all the specific crafts/activities, they will still be invited to participate as normal.
- You can only book one session. Maximum booking of 5 children per session.
- Please email email@example.com if you have a specific need to request a booking over 5 children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult/guardian. A maximum of TWO ADULTS will be allowed to attend alongside each child.
- Please bring your email booking confirmation to be checked by our Elves on your arrival for the session.
- If you register for a session, but subsequently cannot attend, PLEASE cancel your booking via a link included in your booking confirmation email to allow others to book on to the session.
- Walk-in spaces will be available if you wish to turn up on the day – however, this will be on a purely first come, first served basis and are limited in availability. Up to a maximum of 25 children per session.
- Please arrive 10mins before your session to ‘check-in’ with our Elves.
- No access will be given to children unless they have been pre-booked or allocated a ‘walk-in’ space by our Elves.
- Visits to Santa will be kept brief to ensure everyone gets time to meet him.
- The staff on duty at any given time during Elf School operating hours reserve the right to refuse admission to any member of the public and that a person or persons that are disturbing other customers can be asked to leave the premises.
- If a customer wishes to leave during the session they are to alert the event staff and wait for them to guide them from the premises.
- Eden Shopping Centre or any third-party company employee will not be liable or held responsible for belongings of any kind that are damaged or have goods or items taken or stolen from them at the Eden shopping Centre.
- Eden Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event of a cancelled Elf School session. Eden Shopping Centre reserves the right to alter session times, however you will be notified prior to this happening and up to 24 hours before the scheduled session time.
- Please note that Eden Shopping Centre has the right to cancel any event at any time, in the event of this happening you will be notified by email.