Company Name: Claires Accessories
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager Opportunity
As an Assistant Store Manager at Claire’s, you will support your Store Manager with the following:
• Driving and achieving retail store targets.
• Agreeing daily priorities and overseeing day to day activity.
• Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
• Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
• Keeping the store running smoothly.
• Training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development.
• Ear piercing and nose piercing (you will receive full training).
In the absence of your Store Manager you will take accountability for the overall operation of your store ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
You’ll possess the following experience, skills and attributes;
• Be either an established Assistant Store Manager in a small space store or an experienced Supervisor in a large space store looking for your first Assistant Manager role.
• Have experience of working to/supervising a team to achieve KPI targets.
• Be passionate about retail and fashion.
• Be customer focused and results driven.
• Have visual merchandising skills.
• Have excellent communication and planning and organising skills.
• Have the experience/ability to develop, motivate and coach a team to achieve impressive sales and business results.
• Ideally have experience of working within fashion accessories or jewellery.
• Be motivated and driven to ensure you achieve any challenge.
• A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally in North America, Japan and Europe. (+1000 stores across Europe).
• They specialise in fashionable jewellery, accessories and cosmetics products.
• The core customer ranges from children to young women. They accommodate all of their customers moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends.
• They are a fun place to work! They encourage all store members to wear Claire’s products.
• They encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn, they will provide you with the skills you need to grow in the company!
Apply online or head in-store for an application form.